Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cool Quotes

I've just found some cool new quotes, that I thought I'd share:

"Religion began when the first scoundrel met the first fool"- Voltaire

"Religion, a daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable" - Ambrose Bierce

"So many gods, so many creeds
So many paths that wind and wind
While just the art of being kind
Is all the sad world needs" - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

"When a woman gets too old to be attractive to Man, she turns to God" - Honore de Balzac

The last one may sound sexist, but it's frighteningly true. I've seen it happen. You've seen it happening too, just admit it. However, I must concede that it does not apply to all women. To those of you who are the exceptions, you will always remain attractive to me.

No comments: