Sunday, June 01, 2008

Atheism

Recently, I have been corresponding with a few people via e-mail, Christians mostly, debating various subjects concerning religion and the existance of God. I would prefer to conduct such debates through my blogs, but obviously not everybody has access to the Internet and the WWW. So I have taken to cutting and pasting some of my e-mail correspondence here, which is not ideal.

This morning I had a great idea: I'm going to compile a video (DVD) of some of the research I've found online, including YouTube videos, but I first have to check if there are any copyright restrictions. Over the last week alone, I found some videos on YouTube which are pretty impressive, and which I think needs a wider audience.

More about this project later...Filmstrip

No comments: