Saturday, June 07, 2008

US Elections

I'm terribly disappointed that Hillary Clinton lost the democratic nomination for the upcoming elections. This is a setback for the democrats being returned to the oval office. In the race between Obama and McCain, I fear Obama may end up the loser with the American penchant, come time for voting, to choose conservatively between a veteran White candidate and an upstart Black dude. You see where I'm going with this...

I hope I'm wrong and the Americans can see past this conservatism and possible racial thing and elect Obama to the Presidency. America needs a change from the Republican hold which has dragged the country down. I also hope that Obama selects Hillary as Vice-president and she accepts. History in the making - America's first Black president and female vice-president. It would be a joy to behold...

No comments: